• select language
  • Emperor Ferdinand Pipeline 1865
    zoom in zoom out
    back

    Water supply at Vienna General Hospital

    share
    share
    font + font -

    The Emperor Ferdinand Pipeline, 1865

    Detail from a map of the water pipes and fountains of the Emperor Ferdinand Pipeline, which supplied the General Hospital and Garrison Hospital in the Alsergrund district with sand-filtered water from the Danube from 1841.

    Source: Wiener Stadt- und Landesarchiv, 3.2.1.1.P1.249.43