• select language
  • 25 - Brewery
    zoom in zoom out
    back

    The red thread - Melk

    font + font -

    Bohemian brewmaster Anton Prinzl purchased the old brewery in 1849. With the western railway opening up the possibility of new sales, the facility was expanded
    and converted to steam in 1870. Some of the former brewery buildings were demolished and replaced by new ones on Reichsstraße. The facility was purchased
    by Aktienbrauerei Wieselburg in 1905 and shut down soon after.

    Fields marked with * are required.