• select language
  • Coat of arms
    zoom in zoom out
    back

    Stop 04 - Town Hall

    font + font -

    In 1476, Emperor Friedrich III granted the city the right to use a new coat of arms. It shows the old castle on the right and to the left of it, on a low hilltop, a mighty square castle, from which a wall leads down to the city. This coat of arms shows the oldest surviving image of the castle.

    Fields marked with * are required.